Welcome to Class 3 (Year 1)
- Miss Richardson (Teacher)
- Mrs Wallace (Learning Support Assistant)
Hi I am looking forward to working with Class 3 this year. I have been teaching for over 8 years with an early years background with in the south of Durham.
Your child will be provided with a reading book and reading record, this can be returned as often as you like to school but please listen to your child read the book 2 or 3 times to help develop fluency. If you would like to comment or sign the record so that we know your child has been listened to thanks.
PE this term will take place on a Friday afternoon. PE kit consists of a white T-Shirt and plain shorts (black/green). Suitable footwear is required for outdoor activities. PE kits can be left on your child’s peg and returned home half termly.
Please put your initials inside ALL clothing.
We will keep the website updated with some of the fun things that we have been doing and learning about.
- Year 1 Autumn Term Topic Web 2017
- Year 1 Spring Term Topic Map
- Year 1 Summer Term Topic Web 2018
- Curriculum Overview Year 1
- Parents Guide ‘Must Do’ by the End of Year 1 – Maths
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.