The following worksheets and activities should be completed by your child during school closure. Forthcoming weeks work will be uploaded as closure continues.
Summer Term – Week 11 – (Monday 6th July)
- All About Me Transition Document
- Family Learning Activities 6.7.20
- English Home Learning 6.7.20
- Maths Home Learning 6.7.20
- Spellings Home learning 6.7.20
Summer Term – Week 10- (Monday 29th June)
- Family Home Learning Activities 29th June 20
- English Home Learning 29.6.20
- Maths Home Learning 29.6.20
- Spellings Home learning 29.6.20
Summer Term – Week 9- (Monday 22nd June)
Summer Term – Week 8- (Monday 15th June)
- Class 5 and 6 message
- English Home Learning Week 8
- Home learning activities Week 8
- Maths Home Learning Week 8
- Spellings Home learning Week 8
Summer Term – Week 7 – (Monday 8th June)
- Class 5-6 message Week 7
- English Home Learning Week 7
- Home Learning Activities Week 7
- Maths Home Learning Week 7
- Spellings Week 7
Summer Term – Week 6 – (Monday 1st June)
- Home Learning Family Activities 1.6.20
- English Home Learning Activities 1.6.20
- Maths Home Learning Activites 1.6.20
- Part of the Party Story
- Week 6 Spellings 1.6.20
Summer Term – Week 5- (Monday 18th May)
- Week 5 Family Learning Activities
- Home learning activities
- National Smile Month – PDF
Summer Term – Week 4 – (Monday 11th May)
- Class 6 message
- English activity pack
- A Tale of Two Feathers e-Book
- Spellings 13.5.20
- Week 4 -Indoor-and-Outdoor-Family-Learning-Activities
- Barn Owl and Kingfisher Fact Cards
- Nocturnal and Diurnal Animals Information
Hit the Button – https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
Oxford Owls – https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Top Marks – https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
Welcome to Class 6 (Year 2)
My name is Miss Charlton and I am the teacher in Class 6. Mrs Fitzgerald and I would like to extend a warm welcome to you; we are looking forward to working with your child in the year ahead.
If you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at school. I look forward to working with you and thank you for your support.
Year 2 will receive homework each week. This will be given to your child on a Monday and should be returned by Friday.
Children in Class 6 will choose their own library book from the school library each week which should be returned every Wednesday please.
Please check with your child’s teacher as to when they will have P.E. this term. Please make sure your child has a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and trainers. In colder weather, children can bring a pair of jogging bottoms.
We will keep the website and our school Twitter account updated with some of the fun things that we have been doing and learning about over the course of the year! Please ask your child’s teacher if you wish to know more.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.