At Greenland Community Primary School we take great pride in our school uniform and encourage our children to do the same. We set very high standards for children and appreciate the parental support in helping us achieve them.
Our school uniform comprises of the following:
- Green sweatshirts or sweat cardigans
- White polo shirts
- Grey or black trousers or skirts (tracksuit bottoms or “rara” style trousers / skirts should not be worn)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers (bright motifs or soles should not be worn)
Schools coats, hats and bags are also available.
Our PE kits comprises of:
- Black / green sports shorts
- Plain white t-shirt (football or branded t-shirts should not be worn)
- Black / green tracksuit bottoms can be worn in colder weather
School wear can be ordered via the Main Office and samples are available for children to try for size.
For the safety of all children jewellery, in particular earrings, should not be worn at school.
If you have any questions or concerns about our uniform, please do not hesitate to contact us at school.