Buddies play an important role in our play times and lunchtimes at Greenland and we value their contribution to our school life. They receive training to help them fulfil their role. We have teams of Buddies who operate in Key stage 2, Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1!.
Buddy Job Description
- To use the school values of respect and friendship.
- Demonstrate the ability to share and co-operate with other children.
- Organise and lead games with other children who perhaps have no one to play with.
- Help children who are upset or hurt and bring this to the attention of the adults on duty.
- Be role models to others in all play time routines.
Other Available Help
Remember always tell an adult in school if you are worried about anything. There are lots of other useful websites you can look at or discuss any issues or worries you may have.
Alternatively If you have any worries you can ring Childline on 0800 1111 or visit the Childline website.