We evaluate the effectiveness of provision for pupils with SEN by:
- Reviewing pupils’ individual progress towards their goals each term
- Reviewing the impact of interventions half termly
- Monitoring by the SENCO
- Using SEN Support plans and/or provision maps to measure progress
- Holding annual reviews for pupils with statements of SEN or EHC plans
- Carrying out learning walks, observations and book scrutinies.
If you would like to discuss your child’s SEND needs further please contact the school.